About Amy Willis
Sorry, no listings were found.
A dominatrix outed a supercar salesman’s deviant sexual lifestyle to his family because she wanted to warn them about his behaviour, a court heard.
Sarah Smith, 43, said she wanted to tell ‘the world’ about married Jonathan White, 47, after he paid her to be his ‘dominating mistress’.
Together they engaged in a casual relationship using his sex-toy filled purple BDSM playroom in his home in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, for their sex games.
Things turned sour a few months later when Mr White ended the relationship in November 2013.
Smith, who works as a carer during the day, allegedly flew into a rage, causing £6,800 worth of damage to his black Nissan 370 sports car… Read the full story
1 total views, 0 today
This is the moment a grandmother got her foot stuck in the mud – and then couldn’t escape.
Sara Coull, 48, from East Sussex, was filmed trying to desperately free herself as she tended to her horse in a field.
The grandmother-of-four first struggles to extract one of her boots – but as she frees it loses her balances and falls over.
When this mother received a photo of her daughter in a police car, she was understandably pretty upset.
The picture of 16-month-old Madison was sent to her phone along with messages telling her that the little girl had been arrested for stealing a chocolate bar from their local Co-op.
‘They caught her on CCTV,’ one message sent to Vikki Summerfield, 22, read. ‘Took her in the back office[sic] police come[sic]. And arrested herb[sic].’
And it got worse with her friend Lauren Clarke, from Timperley, Manchester, telling the 23-year-old mother that little Madison had been taken in for questioning.
‘Like she knows about robbing,’ she wrote. ‘I’m in the waiting room now.’
126 total views, 0 today
Some pizza boxes contain a dangerous chemical that can mutate the sexual organs of snails.
Scientists have warned that the packaging often contains perfluoroalkyls, a chemical that stops grease soaking through the cardboard but also causes female snails to grow penises.
Some warn that the chemical could cause health problems in humans too – and it has been linked to some forms of cancer.
113 total views, 0 today