Welcome, visitor! [ Register | LoginRSS Feed  |   | 

In Association with Amazon.co.uk

Does this picture prove the Tunisia beach massacre gunman didn’t act alone?

| blog, Islamic State, L&B World, Terror, Tunisia, World | July 12, 2015

This is the moment Tunisian gunman Rezgui was dropped off by an accomplice 300 yards from the beach massacre.Rezgui can be seen leaving the quiet side street after being dropped off in a white Peugeot Partner van 40 minutes before his murderous rampage in Sousse on June 26.nThe gunman can be seen at the top of the image carrying the parasol in which he had hidden the Kalashnikov rifle he used to kill 38 holidaymakers, including 30 Britons and three Irish tourists.nPolice are still hunting for the car, which they believe is key in establishing Rezgui's movements in the days before the attack and the people who helped him.n***INTERNET IMAGE TAKEN FROM LOCAL WEBSITE alikhbariaattounisia.com***
Rezgui can be seen turning left towards the beach (Picture:… Read the full story

87 total views, 0 today

Fitness instructor told people to get fit so they can run from terrorists

| blog, Islamic State (Isis), L&B World, Tunisia, UK | July 12, 2015

When it comes to getting fit, most people will claim that they’re hoping to lose a few pounds, or just improve their general physical wellbeing.

Being able to run away from terrorists, however, is a lesser heard justification.

But that’s the reason given by one fitness instructor in a video posted on his Facebook page.

Luke Harrison, 29, can be heard asking people if they could ‘run for their f**king lives’, in a promotional video for Total Fitness Tribe, the gym he runs in South Shields.

‘The Tunisia and London bombings, could they inspire you to get fit and healthy’, he asks in the clip.

‘My partner actually, one of her… Read the full story

73 total views, 0 today

Russell Brand confronted by friend of Tunisia terror attack victim after he said the minute of silence was ‘bullsh*t’

| blog, L&B World, Russell Brand, Terror, Tunisia, UK | July 7, 2015

The comedian previously said today’s minute of silence to show respect for lives lost in the Tunisia terror attacks was ‘bullsh*t’.

Some people thought Brand’s comments were insulting to the people that died when a gunman opened fire in a holiday resort in Sousse.

On Monday, Brand was confronted by a man called Rob. Rob said he lost two of his friends: Patrick and Adrian Evans. He said that Brand’s words made it feel a little like he ‘didn’t give a toss’ about the 30 Brits who died.

The video, which was uploaded to YouTube by Brand, shows Rob saying: ‘I lost two people I know in the tragedy, I just wanted to ask you a question about what you meant behind your comments regarding the minute’s silence?’

MORE: Hero of Tunisian beach massacre speaks about forming human shield to save fiancee

MORE: Tunisia massacre survivors’ anger over… Read the full story

74 total views, 0 today

Tunisia terror attack: Minute’s silence held for victims

| blog, L&B World, Tunisia, UK | July 3, 2015

Tennis - Wimbledon - All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, Wimbledon, England - 3/7/15  Spectators observe a national minute's silence for victim's of the attacks in Tunisia a week ago  Mandatory Credit: Action Images / Andrew Couldridge  Livepic  EDITORIAL USE ONLY.
Spectators at Wimbledon stood in silence at noon today (Picture: Action Images)

A minute’s silence was held at noon today for the 30 Britons who lost their lives in Tunisia last week.

38 people in total were killed on 26 June when a gunman armed with a Kalashnikov rifle opened fire on guests at a popular beach resort in Sousse in the eastern part of the country.

Today, flags were flown at half-mast and the nation observed a minute’s silence in remembrance of… Read the full story

70 total views, 0 today

Tunisia terror attack: Minute’s silence to be held at noon for victims

| blog, L&B World, Tunisia, UK | July 3, 2015

An British resident of Sousse, who refused to be identified, reacts during a gathering at the scene  of the attack in Sousse, Tunisia, Sunday, June 27, 2015. The Friday attack on tourists at a beach is expected to be a huge blow to Tunisia's tourism sector, which made up nearly 15 percent of the country's gross domestic product in 2014. (AP Photo/Abdeljalil Bounhar)
38 people including 30 Britons were killed in the attack (Picture: AP)

A minute’s silence will be held across the country at noon today in remembrance of the people killed in the terror attack in Tunisia last week.

38 people, including 30 Britons, were killed on 26 June when a gunman armed with a Kalashnikov rifle opened fire on guests at a popular beach… Read the full story

71 total views, 0 today

Pictured: Two more men suspected of planning Tunisia gun attack

| blog, Islamic State (Isis), L&B World, Tunisia, World | June 30, 2015

Undated handout photo issued by the Tunisian Interior Ministry of Bin Abdallah (left) and Rafkhe Talari,  who are being sought by Tunisian authorities in connection with the terror attack in Sousse, Tunisia. PRESS ASSOCIATION Photo. Issue date: Tuesday June 30, 2015. See PA story POLICE Tunisia. Photo credit should read: Tunisian Interior Ministry /PA Wire NOTE TO EDITORS: This handout photo may only be used in for editorial reporting purposes for the contemporaneous illustration of events, things or the people in the image or facts mentioned in the caption. Reuse of the picture may require further permission from the copyright holder.
Suspects Bin Abdallah (left) and Rafkhe Talari (Picture: PA)

Tunisian authorities suspect these two men could have helped plan the beach massacre which claimed the… Read the full story

5 total views, 0 today

Injured wife refused to let go of her dead husband during Tunisian terror attack

| blog, L&B World, Terror, Tunisia, World | June 30, 2015

Chris Dyer - Dead- and Gina Van Dort - badly wounded survivor of the Tunisia Sousse ISIS shootings / Source:  bbbb
Gina couldn’t bear to leave Chris’ body behind

This British woman was shot in the face during the Tunisia beach massacre, but she could bear to let go of her husband.

Gina Van Dort, 30, and Chris Dyer, 32, were shot by a gunman wielding an AK47 at the Imperial Marhaba hotel in Sousse.

As paramedics tried desperately to get her to safety, Mrs Van Dort clung to Dyer, who died from a gunshot to the head.

She was left unable to speak after ‘major facial trauma’, but Mrs Van Dort found the strength to write a note to doctors asking for her wedding ring, which had been… Read the full story

120 total views, 0 today

Labour councillor defends taking selfie at scene of Tunisia terror attack

| blog, Islamic Jihad, L&B World, Tunisia, UK | June 29, 2015

A tourist ( identified as Labour parliamentary candidate Amran Hussain, 29,) uses a selfie-stick to took a picture at the site of a shooting attack on the beach in front of the Riu Imperial Marhaba Hotel in Port el Kantaoui, on the outskirts of Sousse south of the capital Tunis, on June 27, 2015. The Islamic State (IS) group claimed responsibility on June 27 for the massacre in the seaside resort that killed nearly 40 people, most of them British tourists, in the worst attack in the country's recent history. AFP PHOTO / KENZO TRIBOUILLARDKENZO TRIBOUILLARD/AFP/Getty Images
Amran Hussain used a selfie-stick to took a picture at the site of the attack (Picture: Kenzo Tribouillard/AFP/Getty Images)

A Labour politician has defended his ‘shameless’ actions after he posed… Read the full story

127 total views, 0 today

Tunisia terror attack: 30 Britons now thought to have been killed

| blog, L&B World, Tunisia, World | June 28, 2015

SOUSSE, TUNISIA - JUNE 28:  A man prays after laying flowers on Marhaba beach where 38 people were killed on Friday in a terrorist attack on June 28, 2015 in Souuse, Tunisia. Sousse beaches remain quiet following the Tunisia beach attack which left 38 dead, including at least 15 Britons. Around 1,000 tourists returned to the UK with more set to follow in the coming days.  (Photo by Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images)
(Picture: Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images)

The death toll of British citizens in the Tunisian terror attack is expected to rise to 30, sources have reported.

The Foreign office has put the official number of British victims of the attack at 15, however ministers have said that number will rise, according to Sky News

Several media outlets… Read the full story

60 total views, 0 today

Page 1 of 21 2