Welcome, visitor! [ Register | LoginRSS Feed  |   | 

In Association with Amazon.co.uk

Tesco batteries ‘exploded’ in baby’s hand, burning him

| blog, L&B World, UK | July 31, 2015

PIC FROM MERCURY PRESS (PICTURED: THE BURN BLISTER ON PARKER RAWSON'S HAND) A young mother claims batteries inside a remote control exploded in her babyís hand ñ leaving him with a large painful blister. Georgia Rawson, 21, was sitting in her living room with her eight-month-old son Parker when he suddenly began screaming. The concerned mother, from Whiteley, Portsmouth, quickly rushed to attend to her baby and was horrified to discover the TV remote control he had been playing with had exploded in his hand.  SEE MERCURY COPY
Parker allegedly had a blister on his hand for three weeks (Picture: Mercury)

The batteries in remote control ‘exploded’ in a baby’s hand burning him recently, according to his mother.

Georgia Rawson, 21, says she heard eight-month-old Parker screaming… Read the full story

    

247 total views, 3 today

  

Sponsored Links